Tuesday 13 July 2010

An Update

I thought I would give everyone a bit of an update on what I ve been doing over the last 6 months or so to improve the services I offer my clients.

For those clients who have been to see me before, they may remember I was in the basement of 88 Rodney Street, well, over the last few months I have moved up upstairs into the main house, this was due to the noise level increasing downstairs with Genie in the Gutter putting on more activities for their clients. The room I' ve moved to is on the 2nd floor of the house and I must say is a lot quieter than the room downstairs. There is a lift or stairs to the office, and my fitness levels have increased over the last few months due to me opting to walk the stairs! For those of you on Facebook, the office can be viewed on my pictures.

I now have a base in Liscard on the Wirral, due to me seeing more and more clients from the Wirral and surrounding areas. I spend a couple of days a week over on the Wirral and the remaining days in Rodney Street. If you would like to see me at my Wirral practice, please let me know when you phone. I answer all your calls personally, unless I am with a client but there is an option to leave a message or use the Call Back facility on the website.

You can now follow me on Twitter, which I endeavour to update at least 2 or 3 times a day, the updates include the types of clients I am seeing, where I am (Rodney Street or Wirral), hints and tips, as well as words of encouragement. However, be rest assured no client information is ever disclosed to any members of the public due to great emphasis I put on my client's confidentiality.

My Twitter name is NeilFoster2, somebody already beat me to Neil Foster!

Along with Twitter, there is a Transformation Hypnotherapy Facebook page, it is a bit of a 'work in progress' at the moment, but in the coming weeks I will upload videos, lots of hints and tips, aswell as a few discussions for people to join in.

You Tube - I have uploaded approximately 20 videos on You Tube on various subjects from the Myths and Misconceptions of Hypnosis to how my Smoking Cessation sessions work. So why not have a look? Just search 'Transformation Hypnotherapy' in You Tube. I will upload some of the videos, if not all onto my blog in the next few months.

As you can see, I've been quite busy over the last few months, seeing clients and setting up new offices, moving, and social media but it's all been fun.

Look out for the new services I'll be offering over the next few months, including group Weight Loss sessions, Sports workshops, Natal Hypnotherapy Classes and Coaching workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment