Tuesday 22 May 2012

We've moved to Hanover House, Hanover Street

Well its been a while since I ve written on my blog, however, I will be posting more often to keep you all up to date with what has been happening with my practice, general news about Hypnotherapy, NLP, Coaching and Psychotherapy. Here are a couple of things that have happened and are happening at the moment, the first thing to tell you all is that we have moved from 88 Rodney Street to Hanover House. We listened to a number of our clients and their comments regarding our previous office and decided to move the practice to the 5th Floor, Hanover House. We have been here a couple of weeks now and have settled in really well. Our clients can expect a warm welcome from the reception staff here and we will be developing our new office over the coming months, I will keep you all posted. The Transformation Hypnotherapy website is in the process of being updated and will include my new list of qualifications, one of which is a Certificate in Professional Coaching. Although I ve not really advertised my service as a Coach, apart from a small page on my website, I have combined my unique management skills, my NLP qualifications and now my coaching certification to ooach a number of Executives, Heads of Department and Business Owners over the last year or so. However, my coaching skills are not just limited to Business Coaching. I am combiniing my skills and experience to help a number of people wanting to achieve for themselves. One of the most popular services both Jane, Jane Ezra Personal Training and myself have been working on is a combined weight loss package. The package includes Personal Training, Weight Loss Hypnotherapy and Coaching - We've had some truly amazing results! If you would like to know more why not give me a call on 0151 201 8167 or email me - neilfoster@transformationhypnotherapy.co.uk. Over the next 6 months, I will be extending the range of services I offer to my clients, again I will keep you posted as and when they are beginning to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment